HOW IT WORKS?
We analyze terrain features
We deploy temperature sensors at key locations
We generate maps for key microclimatic indices
Differentiate thermal accumulation between areas
Define shape and size of hot and cool spots
Monitor how many hours a day are within your fruit's ideal temperature
Characterize vintage footprint on minimum and maximum temperature
why is it useful?
- Anticipate early or late ripening areas
- Select areas of unique aroma potential
- Identify areas with distinct climatic conditions for a unique wine
- Improve risk assessment by zone
- Anticipate plant development based on heat accumulation
- Improve temperature control practices
- Enhance pre-planting decisions
Thank you !
Thank you for your message. We will do our best to reply to you as soon as possible. Please rest assured that we read every single message we received !
MONTPELLIER - FRANCEFruition Sciences
MIBI - 672 rue du Mas de Verchant
34000 Montpellier - FRANCE : +33 9 53 22 13 00
BORDEAUX - FRANCEFruition Sciences
Darwin Eco-Système - 87 quai des Queyries
33100 Bordeaux - FRANCE : +33 7 83 10 50 55
NAPA - USAFruition Sciences
718 California Blvd.
Napa, CA 94559 - USA : +1 (888)295-5187